MIAL’s Maritime Masterclass* courses cover the most pressing topics for maritime professionals.
*Formerly known as Advanced Shipping.
At a glance
Maritime Masterclass is a full-day course in which MIAL, together with a high-calibre group of industry professionals, presents on the most pertinent topics in the industry today. Because we want to make the sessions as relevant and timely as possible, speakers and content may only be finalised shortly before the course runs.
Previous sessions and presenters include:
- International Trade and Economics – Tony Cousins, Antares Marine
- Maritime Law – Hazel Brasington, Ashurst
- Vessel Chartering – Andrew Cumming, Stolt Tankers
- Shipping Emissions and Decarbonisation – Angela Gillham, MIAL
- Port Services – Captain Stuart Davey, AqualisBraemar LOC
Who it’s for
This course will benefit:
- Senior Managers, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Analysts and those who require a broader understanding of how maritime works
- $600 MIAL Members
- $750 Non-members
Fees include GST.
6 September 2023
Gemma Gooding, Event Coordinator
+61 474 477 411